CLASPP is a statewide coalition of addiction service and prevention providers with a mission of enhancing prevention and addiction recovery services in Louisiana through education, awareness, and advocacy.
- Increase funding for prevention and addiction programs;
- Improve the quality of prevention and addiction programs;
- Influence public policy and generate outcomes to ensure quality, effective service in Louisiana;
- Provide training and technical assistance to member agencies; and,
- Increase capacity for prevention and treatment programs
WHO IS CLASPP?
It is CLASPP's intention to represent subtance abuse treatment providers across all districts of Louisiana. We are actively engaging new members!